With many choices of residential elevators, only Advantage Home Elevator is backed by Elevator Equipment Corporation (EECO) a company with over 65 years of experience and pioneering innovation. EECO is a trusted name in the elevator industry, known for quality, safety, stability, and experience. With our years of expertise and dedication to excellence, Advantage Home Elevator will exceed all expectations for your home.
- Two Year Warranty: Take every trip with confidence thanks to our 2-Year Warranty.
- Smooth and Quiet: Our engineers have reduced residual friction noise with a special shaft design, unique gear set, variable frequency control system and beneficial dampeners and buffers throughout the unit.
- Multiple Drive Options: Choose from the Machine Roomless Design to save space or our Hydraulic Drive Design per your preference and local code requirements.
- Stylish and Modern: Our smooth stylish features are timeless and will blend with any decor for years to come. The fixtures feature LED push-buttons and hands-free phone on Car Operating Panels.
- Low Maintenance: The elevator was designed for little to no
maintenance and the visual service alert and fault codes will t ell you when it’s time to consider a service inspection.
- Emergency Lowering: In the event of power interruption, the elevator will engage the Battery Back-Up System to lower you to the next
available floor below so that you may exit safely from the unit.
- Manufactured in Los Angeles, CA saving on freight charges.
| Fax: 442.244.0014
7017 Ivy Street • Carlsbad, CA 92011
C11 California License #529711
WE ALSO SELL, INSTALL AND SERVICE:
90° Rail Tower Left
90° Rail Tower Right
Pass Through Rail Tower Left/Right
Power Requirements: (provided by others)
230VAC, 60Hz, 30amp single phase power supply with neutral and ground (4 wires) for the drive motors
110VAC, 60 Hz, 15amp single phase circuit for car lighting
Dedicated phone line for in cab communication
- Rated load: Up to 950 lbs. (431 kg)
- Speed: 40 fpm (.20 ms) nominal
- Platform size: Up to 15 sq. feet
- Cab Height: Up to 96" (available overhead) 84" standard
- Minimum overhead for 84" Cab: 99" (Hydro), 110" (MRL)
- Maximum travel: 40' (Hydro), 50' (MRL)
- Number of stops: Up to 4 stops
- Minimum travel between stops: 14"
- Pit Depth: 8"
- Data Plates and Capacity Tags
- Approval Drawings
MRL Model Features:
- Variable frequency speed control
- Geared machine with counterweight chain drive
3 HP motor
Hydraulic Model Features:
- EECO Jack Unit
- EECO Power Unit with UV-4R control valve
- Microprocessor control
- Single automatic push button
- Car operating panel with position indicator
- Hall station with dual LED "CAR HERE" light
- Automatic in-use car lighting with on/off switch
- Emergency stop switch
- Two-way leveling
- Automatic homing
- Battery lowering standard
- Emergency cab light and alarm
- Electro-mechanical interlocks
- Car gate safety switch
- Final limits (2 upper, 1 lower)
- Slack chain safety device
- Car top and pit switch